Thursday, October 9, 2008

Times are a changin!

Again I start with an apology to those who actually look on here to see what is happening in my life. I have a very large update for you guys today. Lets start with the biggest and work our way down. It will be like a Tarintino Movie!(I haven't watched Pulp Fiction in a while!)

1. Brad and I are getting a divorce. I am trying to be tough., trying to be strong, trying to be the hard as stone single mom you always hear about. But sometimes, when the mood hits just right or I'm alone I cry. It's a sad sad thing. I have made horrible mistakes and hurt him. He's done the same to me. All I know is that we love eachother, not in the way 2 married people should, but in the way that kids who grow up together and experience life together do. I wish happiness for him.

2. I moved into my grandma's basement. I know it's not "MY" place but I [ay rent and clean it and decorate it! That's about as close to "MINE" as you can get right? It's a strange thing doing it myself but I'm adjusting. Sometimes I think......"What do I do with all this spare time I suddenly have?" So if you have any hobby suggestions let me know.

3. I'm job hunting! I'll let you know how that goes!

I love you all. And thank you so much for your love and support. Special thanks to mom for feeding me, putting a roof over my head, and keeping it real LOL. I needed the tough love.

1 comment:

Trish said...

You and those babies (and Brad) are going to be just fine as long as you make it a priority to be just fine and make it just fine for the girls.
Thanks for not hating me for the tough love.
Just goes to show you that even old moms are still learning how to be the best mom.
I believe in you. You're going to be just fine!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones