Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Go Kayleigh! It's your birthday!

LOL Ok well I haven't gone to sleep yet so it still kinda counts as my birthday! I've had alot of excitement going on. I think my 23rd has been my greatest birthday so far!!

I started Friday night by passing my training class in the nick of time! Richard and I, and 2 other couples, spent the saturday and part of Sunday in Park City. We stayed at the Marriott Mountainside and I highly recommend it.(Assuming you are debt free and have saved the $380 per night in your nifty cash envelope!) This place was AMAZING! There were 5 hot tubs steaming in the cold winter air. We rocked some Kareoke. The boys went snowboarding while the girl hit the outlets. And at the end of the night we sleptin candlelit bedrooms with the most comfy hotel mattress known to man!

Today I got phone calls and texts from the bunches of people who love me and I love them back. Dad and Christy took me out to lunch. Everyone was super sweet!Thanks a bunch!

Oh and I almost forgot! Grandma B made my favorite roast for dinner on Sunday. What a sweetie! And on thursday Richard brought me a big bouquet of "Just for being amazing" flowers . Did I hear a unanimous "AWWWWWWW"? LOL Have a happy week everyone.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Awww....
I'm glad you had a good birthday. :)
Love you tons!
~Mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones