Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No my resolution wasn't to blog more! LOL

Howdy there amigo's! I've been pretty busy lately but took a littl etime out to update all of you!

The kids are doing fantastic! Finally they are both done having snotty noses and ugly coughs. Caydance has been crazy about music lately. She learned how to sing "3 little monkeys jumping on the bed." She also picks up on lyrics from songs on the radio and just sings the same line over and over. The other day she was trying to explain to grandma that she liked a song that Todd(our friend) sings and got a little irritated that grandma wasn't understanding her.

Athena is rolling over really well on her own. She's working on teething right now so she's fussier than ever in her life. She's also chunking up pretty quick and getting the mysterious giant head syndrome her sister had.

Work is going well. I just switched to days which makes me happier than I can express in writing. I also started 8 hours days but that never really happens. Now that christmas is over busy days are few and far betweeen. My very very awescome supervisor that arranged my shift for me recommended an employee counseling program. So I scheduled an appointment for next week. I figure if it's free why not?

Things with Richard are going well. I'm happy and having fun. He keeps me smiling.

I guess that's all for now. Everyone have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Oh! I thought your resolution was to not blog anymore! ;)
I'm glad my babies are feeling better.
What's up with Katydid waking up tho? Is it night terrors or something?
I'll want to hear more about this employee counseling program. Sounds like a nice perk.
Love you and my babies!

Christy said...

Days?!?! So Cool!!
I loved my "3 little monkeys jumping on the bed" birthday song.
Lyrics on the radio?!? Hope she's not around any big fans of Eminem, LOL. She is TOO smart!!
Kisses to the babies. Love you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones