Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MOMMY! Mommy tagged me!

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:
~Grey's Anatomy
~House MD
~Bones
~Nip/Tuck
~What not to wear
~Shimmy
~Buffy
~Gilmore Girls

8 Things I did yesterday:
~Picked up the girls
~Ate La frontera left overs
~Washed dishes
~Cleaned the kids room
~Bought apples and a vegi tray
~Dropped the kids off
~Watched Shimmy
~Hung out with Richard

8 Things I look forward to:
~Starting my new job!
~The holidays with my new little family!!
~Going back to school.
~Getting out of debt.
~My 2 vacations in December
~Athena crawling. How cute will that be!
~Thanksgiving dinner x3!!! Yum-o!
~Getting back to my skinnier happy self!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
~Red Lobster
~Johnny Carinos
~Z tejas
~La Luna
~Citrus Grill
~Costa Vida
~Macaroni Grill
~Leatherbys

8 Things on my wish list:
~A better friendship with Brad.
~A home of my very own!
~The time and money to go back to school.
~A happy future
~A smaller tummy
~A big happy family
~A savings account with an impressive balance
~Inspiration to find a passion

8 people to tag:
~Ummmm I don't even know 8 people or if I can re tag someone so "I'll get back to ya"(Palin style)
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones