Monday, May 11, 2009

Best Buds

Today is a special day! It's Amy Hunnewells 23 birthday! She's the oldest of my newest friends. When i made the choice to go to Hunter rather than Cyprus I left many friends behind. There were few people I could call a close friend at that time and had a few times when I got very lonely. I almost went bac k to Cyprus for some company but out of nowhere Amy showed up!

She told me that I would be missed. After that i got confident and friends started showi ng up everywhere I turned. I thank her so much for being there when i needed someone for all the years since then. She's a great friend no matter the number of miles between us. I love ya girlie!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Your blog looks brand new everytime I visit! So pretty!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones