Saturday, May 30, 2009

College......probably a good idea.

Wow. It's 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep a wink. There was a party at the pad tonight and I had a blast. Crystal came to hang out which was super awesome and even Kevin and Heather made appearances. I got to make 'sand in your shorts' which is my favorite drink! I saw quite a few old friends and played some fun games.

Then somewhere after that it turned in a totally different direction. As I'm typing this my intoxicated friends are having VERY deep conversations. It starts with natural born talent vs. hard work in relation to success. After that they touched on astrophysics, evolution, medical experimentation, and literature.

In moments like this, I wish I went to college earlier. Or maybe read more books? I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the conversation. I suppose I deserve credit for being interested? For caring about these subjects and wondering about all the other things in the world that I don't yet know exist.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm glad your party went off so well. You had a nice turnout and apparently very interesting guests...

You don't go to college to have deep conversation at 2:30 in the morning... I promise. However it does help with things such as earning potential and depending on your subject of study... you may or may not be better prepared for that type of conversation.

So you did this at your pad? You are a braver girl than I. You'll have to let me know how grandma seems to have handled it now that it's the morning after, lol.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones