Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm out of my Vulcan mind!

For all that have seen the Star Trek movie, wasn't that the greatest line? Hilarious! Anyway. . . Because I am a GENIUS I added an awesome widget to the bottom of my blog! I can update it at a moments notice with my cell phone and it posts here and on Myspace! Woot!

You see, it turns out that mobile blogging is not so awesome because it limits my post to 140 characters. Which is 2 sentences in Kayleigh speak. So this widget will make thing a billion times easier. Plus it's just super trendy!

1 comment:

Christy said...

We laughed pretty hard when the Doc asked Spock, "Are you out of your Vulcan mind?" I was very happy with the movie, I thought it was really good.

Wow, now you have moods on your blog! Who needs MySpace now?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones