Thursday, May 28, 2009

That damn Murphy!

All was well on Monday at my physical. But of course that would have been too easy! I guess because I'm broke Murphy's law came into effect on Tuesday and gave me Tonsilitis! So that meant another copay. . . . . another prescription! Grrr. But I'm glad the pain of it will be over soon. My right tonsil is so swollen it looks like I gained ten pounds in my neck! And the horrible sore throat lead to some accidental weight loss so wooo hooo! LOL

I start at Comcast on Monday. I'm pretty excited to get started onsomething new. It seems like something I will enjoy. Even if I don't love it it'll still be a million times better than what I have now.

Super dad says my car will be ready by the end of this month. I can't wait! I keep telling Richard that my left foot gets bored driving his car. And being able to sleep until 7 again will be a welcome return to the norm.

1 comment:

Trish said...

You can always count on Murphy, huh? LOL
I'm glad you'll be feeling better soon and the new job should help you prepare better for Murphy.
Love you!
Mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones